Dietetics For Adults & Children
Our Accredited Practising Dietitians are passionate about promoting health, illness prevention and treatment and achieving optimal nutrition to our clients in Melbourne.
We offer dietetics for adults & children e.g. fussy eating, underweight, obesity as well as Dietetics for adults e.g. diabetes education, dietary and nutrition advice.
Our dietitians are skilled to help with:
- Gastrointestinal issues e.g. Irritable Bowel Syndrome, food intolerances, Coeliac Disease, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis,
- Diabetes education and management strategies.
- Women’s Nutrition e.g. Pregnancy, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Lactation, Endometriosis, Menopause
- Weight management strategies.
- Dietary plans targeting cardiac rehabilitation, e.g., cholesterol management.
- Dietary management of kidney and liver failure.
- Dietary advice to optimise strength and recovery post falls, surgery or fracture (osteoporosis).
- Maintaining nutrition through cancer treatment.
- Assessing individual nutritional needs.
- Dysphagia- in conjunction with speech pathology assessment for difficulty with chewing, swallowing
- Developing personalised eating plans following acquired brain injuries and stroke.
- Targeting unintentional weight loss, decreased appetite or low oral intake.
- Meeting nutritional requirements (post-surgical clients, oncology, trauma).
Our Clinic Locations :
2 Minona Street, Hawthorn, VIC 3122
17 Pickett Street, Footscray, VIC 3011
Contact Hours :
Monday – Friday : 8am to 6pm
Saturday : 9am to 1pm