TRAINING / PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS
Training programs in the pipeline to be held within the city of Melbourne:
- PECS Basic
- PECS Advanced
- Stop. Think. Do – Train the Trainers
- Classroom Strategies for managing Behaviours of students with ADHD, ADD and Dyslexia
- Introduction to PROMPT
- Social Stories™ – How to Write and Implement a Social Story
- Using RDI (Relationship Development Intervention) Principles to Understand and Manage Behaviour
- A symphony of musical strategies to enhance young children’s speech, language, emergent literacy and communication skills
- DIR®/FloortimeTM 101 DIR Model
- Hanen programmes
Check back for more training programs coming soon!
WORKING WITH YOUR ORGANISATION
- We offer additional quality rehabilitation services on site through EPC, DVA and privately.
- We have extensive experience in the Allied Health Services arena.
- Therapists to provide locum services for Home Support Programs.
- Tilegne Therapy will coordinate and manage the Allied Health staff – with the company having extensive knowledge and experience in managing Allied health teams.
- We send you one professional itemised bill fortnightly and we pay all the Allied health staff, making the transaction easy for you
- We have a personally developed standard contract that meets the requirements of Residential Aged Care Facilities ( e.g. Police check, registration, insurance levels etc)
CALL US AND PROVIDE A REFERRAL: 0422 716 889
We are always on the lookout for exceptional and skilled professionals. If you would like to join our vibrant and passionate team, please contact us for a confidential discussion at: email@example.com or fill out the online form