YOU… AT THE HEART OF WHAT WE DO
Tilegne (known as “Tilliney”) Therapy empowers you in the rehabilitation process through collaborative partnerships with your therapists. Skilled in most languages and equipped with diverse international experiences, our Allied Health specialists offer you the edge in your treatment program. We offer comprehensive allied health service for children, adults and seniors throughout Metro Melbourne.
We offer both mobile and clinic based services. We can come to you at your place of residence or work, or you are welcome to attend one of our clinic locations.
Tilegne Therapy specialises in the provision and coordination of multidisciplinary team services including:
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Pathology
We can offer individual rehabilitation services or a fully comprehensive team approach that integrates the services and strategies you need to achieve the best outcome.
We also specialise in matching your request to the service provider with the best skill-set to meet your needs.
Tilegne is a Norwegian word meaning “to learn, to acquire”. Tilegne Therapy strives to create an inclusive city within Melbourne by supporting our multicultural clients to live the best life they possibly can and embracing opportunities to achieve their full potential.
Our team of specialists have a vision to provide…
- Well-rounded assessments taking into account standardised and informal testing
- Appropriate treatment plans based on latest evidence which are personalised to clients’ needs
- Measurable goals and treatment time frames
- An acheivable self-management plan where you are in control of your progress and goals.
We promise that we will…
- Listen attentively to your needs
- Uphold a high standard of client-care
- Ensure you have choice and control
- Use our knowledge and experience to recommend what is best for your needs