Our Occupational Therapists help clients achieve their full potential. We can assist with self-care tasks, fine motor skills, home modifications or adaptive equipment. Make an appointment or find us at our clinic location conveniently located within the inner east Melbourne suburb of Hawthorn.
Occupational Therapy For Adults
Our occupational therapists are passionate about helping clients improve their independence, participation, engagement and well-being, mobility and thereby improving your quality of life. Our highly-qualified OTs are skilled to:
- Assess and supply equipment for Activities of Daily Living (ADL) e.g. toilet raise, gait aids, back washers, pick up sticksz
- Assess and modify clients’ homes and/or community environments to improve safety and independence and prevent falls e.g. ramps/ rails
- Improve function in clients with dementia
- Improve upper limbs function, coordination and movement
- Strategies to conserve energy
Occupational Therapy For Children
Our paediatric occupational therapists are skilled to help in the following areas:
- Gross motor skills (such as standing, walking, running, and sitting upright. They also include hand-eye coordination, e.g., throwing, catching and kicking).
- Fine motor skills (coordination of hands and fingers, e.g., doing up buttons and zips, using pencils, writing, and tying shoelaces).
- Sensory processing e.g., sensitivities to loud noises or light, movement seeking, and meltdowns
- Attending and concentrating.
- Self-care tasks, e.g., toileting and dressing.
- Activities of Daily Living
- Organisation and planning skills
Our Clinic Locations :
2 Minona Street, Hawthorn, VIC 3122
17 Pickett Street, Footscray, VIC 3011
Contact Hours :
Monday – Friday : 8am to 6pm
Saturday : 9am to 1pm